1.5
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 19

I have not received a response from Cub Cadet. I took my mower to a Husqvarna dealer who was happy to deal with it and repaired it to factory specs.

Original review posted by user Aug 20

I live in Baytown, Texas. I purchased a Zero Turn mower a couple of years ago in Winnie Texas getting a lot better deal than from the dealer in Baytown.

Last week I started experiencing creeping to the left when the rails were in the neutral position so this morning I took it to Wowco in Baytown for repairs and service. When I got to the counter the clerks first question was did I buy it at Wowco. When I said no, he replied that they don't work on equipment that is not purchased there. I then took it to an independent shop for repair.

I find it incredulous that a bonified Cub Cadet dealer would not take in a Cub Cadet mower for repair if it isn't bought from them.

I will post this on our local website to make sure all the people in Baytown are aware of this ridiculous rule of theirs. Also, I tried your help line and gave up after 20 minutes on hold waiting for a representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments