Cub Cadet - Review about Lawn Tractor

I bought a new LTX1050 in June for a little over $2000 and it has only 11hrs on it and the hydrostatic rear end lost power.Took it to the store I purchased it from like they told me.

I get there and they said it would take 4-6weeks to get my tractor back. Unless I took it myself to a local cub cadet repair shop. So I had to drive it 30 miles to the repair shop said it would be only 7-10 day's to fix the defected rear end on it. It has been over 2 weeks and still don't have it back yet!

I called cub cadet to see if they would do something for me about this. They told me it didn't matter if I bought a $100 machine or $2000 machine it was first come first serve! I asked how about a discount on future products from cub cadet for this inconvince and they refused to do so. I bought this tractor to get my lawn done faster and to use to plow my driveway in the winter season.

But if it can't handle just doing the lawn how will it handle in the winter for snow removal in my driveway?! I couldn't believe that for the money you spend on thier product that they wouldn't want to satisfy the customer at all!! They claim that is what the warranty is in place for.

I think they should give an extended warranty or gift card on future purchases espically if that product didn't last that long in the first place!Thanks for nothing Cub cadet!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Lawn Tractor
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #533621

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cub Cadet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cub Cadet. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cub Cadet.
Filing a new complaint about