I bought a new LTX1050 in June for a little over $2000 and it has only 11hrs on it and the hydrostatic rear end lost power.Took it to the store I purchased it from like they told me.
I get there and they said it would take 4-6weeks to get my tractor back. Unless I took it myself to a local cub cadet repair shop. So I had to drive it 30 miles to the repair shop said it would be only 7-10 day's to fix the defected rear end on it. It has been over 2 weeks and still don't have it back yet!
I called cub cadet to see if they would do something for me about this. They told me it didn't matter if I bought a $100 machine or $2000 machine it was first come first serve! I asked how about a discount on future products from cub cadet for this inconvince and they refused to do so. I bought this tractor to get my lawn done faster and to use to plow my driveway in the winter season.
But if it can't handle just doing the lawn how will it handle in the winter for snow removal in my driveway?! I couldn't believe that for the money you spend on thier product that they wouldn't want to satisfy the customer at all!! They claim that is what the warranty is in place for.
I think they should give an extended warranty or gift card on future purchases espically if that product didn't last that long in the first place!Thanks for nothing Cub cadet!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lawn Tractor
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."