242 views
2.0

1. I waited on the Cub Cadets Parts chat for 60 minutes without a response.

2. Their website does not provide an email address for feedback from customers. Apparently they don't care. 3.

The "Chat with an expert" link doesn't appear to be working. I tried it on multiple pages on their website. 4. Their connect with us through Facebook link doesn't appear to be working.

5. I purchased a Cub Cadet 22 inch string trimmer Model 25A-262J756. It isn't clear in the manual, but it appears that it does not come with a spark arrestor installed. Since it is intended to cut weeds, it should have a spark arrestor.

State law in my state requires spark arrestors. I can't legally use it without one. 6. I tried to find one to order on their website, but could not find the part listed for that model.

The SKID, part 982-****A, sparks when it hits a rock. They should use a non-sparking material for this part.

This device is used to reduce fire hazard but is a fire risk in itself.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cub Cadet String Trimmer.

Preferred solution: Let me know how to get a spark arrestor. Fix your website issues..

Cub Cadet Pros: Price.

Cub Cadet Cons: Fire hazard, Customer service.

Comments