I just got my brand newCub Cadet SC300HW (21") 159cc Self-Propelled High Wheel Lawn Mower (12ABB22J710) in the box. I followed instructions and put it together. Well there is a problem. a piece of two are missing. I cannot use it as it is. Can you either send me the part or parts missing or send me a new box and RMA number and I will send it back. You choice. If you do not take care of me, I will tell everyone I know I got a brand new in a sealed box Cub Cadet and it was missing parts.

Your Order Number is LMD1753070

Hello Ronald Thompson,

Thank you for your purchase from Mowers Direct.

Your order has been received.

ORDER SUMMARY

Order Number: LMD1753070

Payment Method: Paypal

SHIP TO:

Ronald Thompson

4556 North Park Forest Cir

Batavia, OH 45103PRODUCTS

QtyDescriptionPrice

1 xCub Cadet SC300HW (21") 159cc Self-Propelled High Wheel Lawn Mower (12ABB22J710)$319.99Sub-Total:$319.99Shipping:$0.00Sales Tax:$0.00Total:$319.99

Ronald Thompson

513-389-8911

Comments

That's the same mower I bought and 1year later it's trashed cause I took it to be looked at by one of their authorized service centers and completely took it apart, said it was a dead motor not covered by cc warranty. After 1year...

they said they have a 3year warranty that it will start but did not honor that warranty.... get ur money back....read all of the reviews