Cub Cadet Xt1 Lawn Tractor Review from Plainsboro, New Jersey
I won an XT1 Cub Cadet in a raffle and paid NY state tax upon delivery from ECK in Syracuse NY.ECK is a reasonable business except the Cub Cadet XT 1 I won developed splits on the top of the seat (see picture).I have owned it 7 day less than a year.
I called Cub Cadet customer (not)service and they stated that the seat was not covered under warranty as per written warranty which includes normal wear and tear items like tires. Seats are included except I haven't abused the seat and the warranty in my view is poor regarding the seats. I was offered a 25% discount to replace the seat for in the range of 150$ American. Woopty do!
I won't have any other products made by MTD/ or Cub Cadet again ever!Rick Gillette Syracuse NY.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "brand new cub cadet 1046 kw bought it from dealer .the deck is warped from day one.and dealer in tuscaloosa AL will giving me run around.dont buy cub.its piece of..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I ordered a Sweetheart Bouquet from For You Flowers and the delivered flowers looked nothing like a Sweetheart Bouquet. The flowers looked like an arrangement sent to a funeral home...."
- "I got a pair of trousers on 08/30 which was 'on Sale' , which had a disfunct chain. Went to return the item on 08/31. I was told that since..."
- "Hello My name is Gloria W. and we also had a similar experience. After just one and a half months of using the filter, the water tastes like lemons and when..."