1.7

I won an XT1 Cub Cadet in a raffle and paid NY state tax upon delivery from ECK in Syracuse NY.ECK is a reasonable business except the Cub Cadet XT 1 I won developed splits on the top of the seat (see picture).I have owned it 7 day less than a year.

I called Cub Cadet customer (not)service and they stated that the seat was not covered under warranty as per written warranty which includes normal wear and tear items like tires. Seats are included except I haven't abused the seat and the warranty in my view is poor regarding the seats. I was offered a 25% discount to replace the seat for in the range of 150$ American. Woopty do!

I won't have any other products made by MTD/ or Cub Cadet again ever!Rick Gillette Syracuse NY.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of cub cadet xt1 lawn tractor from Cub Cadet and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cub Cadet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cub Cadet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cub Cadet?

Comments