I agree with you! I bought a 2010 Cub Cadet LTX 1045 in 2011 and it has been nothing but a pain in the A$$.

First time mowing the belt popped off, then 3 more times before breaking the belt. I'm on belt number 8 now and keep going. I've had the supposed "warranty service" done to the mower at 20 hours but the Authorized Repair Facility claims there was nothing wrong. Put a new spindle and belt on it and said it was done.

about 3 cuts later the same thing: belt keeps coming off. Went to a non authorized dealer and took a look at it up on the lift and could visually tell that the pulleys are completely misaligned. Obvious Cub Cadet factory didn't follow the directions or just have a lousy Engineering Department that can't figure out how to align the pulleys. Have replaced 5 spindles now.

Just recently the carburetor shut off valve stopped working. Prices for the shut off valve run $90 - $150, so I put an inline manual shut off valve and filter that ran me less than $10. Easy fix - and cheapest maintenance I've had to do on this thing. After this season I'm going to be selling this P.O.S.

and buy a BAD BOY zero turn mower. The are American Made and stand by their product.

Several friends highly recommend them. Good luck with the Cub Cadet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cub cadet ltx 1045 lawn tractor. Cub Cadet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cub cadet ltx 1045 lawn tractor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cub Cadet.

Comments