3.7K views
2.0
Turnaround Time

1 mile on a 2015 cub cadet challenger 700.Bought December 3,2015.Found oil leaking,told dealer.He told me it was spilled oil,it kept leaking.The dealer and CC had to find a place to fix it.The dealer was 180 miles away.Its been in the shop since January 16,2016 today is March 2,2016.The repair shop took it apart and ordered the oil seal,within the first week.On Febuary 22,2016 I called the repair shop and was told the part had not came.I called the dealer and CC and was told the part got shipped around Feb 15,2016,but there is no tracking number.Cub cadet claims they have a vast dealer network and a warehouse full of parts.Well it must be in china.By the way these are made in china by hisun.CC gives the story its their machine.These are rebadged as coleman ,Massimo-etc.About 15 different names.

Reason of review: service,quality,damaged.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer service and poor quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 02, 2016.

Comments

We had mirrors problems. Even the one that was one day old would not work so they replaced it. Regret purchase and lies from owner who claims it was good product.

2016 challenger 750 crew- nothing but problems! poor craftsmanship and quality.

paid 10,000 for it new, cvt clutch has gone out twice, has less than 60 hrs. on it, now will not even move and smokes! called hisun who is the manufacturer, was told if your not a dealer they will not even talk to you! the company I purchased it from, Alamance outdoor power equipment just up and closed its doors.

should have bought a Polaris to begin with! now I have a 10,000 dollar piece of scrap in my yard!

to r. scoggins #1557181

same here 430 miles on it 4 cvt clutch later at over $1200 each time. Cub cadet have a policy that is blame the customer

Do not buy ***

we need to start a class action law suit

We are having issues with a Club Cadet Challenger 700 and are getting no service either. I think we will be turning them into the BBB and I want our money back too. $9500

to Anonymous #1489498

Us too

Cushing, Minnesota, United States #1312410

have a 2016 chalanger 700 cub cadet ive had it to the dealer in brained 3 times for oil leaks and noisey transmition every time i get it bk it still does it any one have this problem second time i got chanrged 258 dollars cause they say theres nothing wrong with it these machines are junk

to Anonymous #1469713

We had ours to Brainerd too and they don't know squat. Noisy Tranny and kicks out of gear.

Rogue River, Oregon, United States #1242430

Same thing with my challenger 700.Except mine is in the shop for the second time for the oil leak.11 miles on mine.Bought it dec 2015.All your comments are correct about the mass amount of parts ans a large dealer network.There are 3 repair shops close to grants pss,oregon that are cub cadet dealers.And will not work on them.I made a very poor choice getting this junk from china.HA ha made in texas